Monday, November 16, 2009

Two Days on the Slowboat

Ok, so I've about had my fill of SE Asia. I was thinking about heading
to the islands in ThIland to get some snorkeling in but it's costy
down there and costy to get there. I'm in a very tourist place in
Laos, Luang Prabang. It took two days on the slowboat to get here and
it's costy. Planning an excurtion to a waterfall tomorrow and the next
day it's a 10 hour bus ride to Vientiane.

After that I'm making my way to India via Bangkok.

Did I mention that the girl flew home? She had to go back to work. So
I'm solo again.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you, Mithra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see some pictures and know you're home safe...

    India ! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl is home & at work...major boo hoo for me

    ReplyDelete