Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm a Bad, Bad, Bad Internationally Traveling Food Eater

I spend about two weeks in China and managed not to have tea at a tea house.  No Dim Sum in Hong Kong.  I did eat lots of mutton in Mongolia (like I had a choice), and various street food in China to include deep fried scorpions.  My last day in Hong Kong I ate at KFC (for the first time in years) and McDonald's.  That tide, I believe has changed.  There are to primary contributing factors.  Thai food kicks ass, the girlfriend, who will be here in minutes, yes minutes, will insist. 

1 comment:

  1. if you get a chance, check out the museum at the main hospital in Bangkok (forgot the name). fascinating place, stuff like two headed babies in jars with candy and other offerings left around them by the Buddhists.

    ReplyDelete