Thursday, October 8, 2009

Damn, I'm Organized...

So, I have organized a train trip, two plane trips and two hostel bookings to get me to Bangkok on 10/15.  It's the most organizing I've done at once on the whole trip.  The train trip was handled at a local ticket window the plan to Shenzhen was arranged by the hostel I'm at now, it's cheaper flying there then to HK.  I was going to take a train, but it would only give me 24 hours in HK, the trains run every other day from Shanghai.  The plane ride to Bangkok was done via internet. 
 
So, I'm one night, one overnight train ride, then three nights, one plan ride, then two nights and one plane ride from seeing my girlfriend! 
 
Today is a day of rest. 
 
I might try to upload some photos.  If I get around to it I'll post a link.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment